Thursday, February 18, 2021

:: L O V E S T O R Y ::



Where do I begin?
To tell the story of how great a love can be The sweet love story that is older than the sea The simple truth about the love He brings to me Where do I start? With his first hello
He gave new meaning
To this empty world of mine 
There never be another love 
Another time 
He came into my life and 
Made the living fine 
He fills my heart 
He fills my heart 
With very special things 
With angels songs
With wild imaginings
He fills my soul 
With so much love 
That anywhere I go
I never lonely With him around Who could be lonely I reach for his hand It's always there How long does it last? Can love be measured By the hours in a day? I have no answer now but This much I can say I know, I'll need him 'til the stars All burn away And he'll be there It fills my heart, it fills my soul I know I'm never lonely There never be another love, another time I know I'll need a man He'll be there He'll be there I know he'll be there Oh, how long does it last? Can love be measured By the hours in a day? I have no answer now but This much I can say I know, I'll need him 'til the stars All burn away And he'll be there And he'll be there

*Such a lovely and beautiful song. ❤️*

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...